Welcome to Rock Lakes
English owned Carp and Cat Fishery in the Centre of France
Rules And Regulations:
1) Maximum 3 rod limit, no rods to be left unattended. For cats, live bait can be used on one of these rods and it must be caught from our lake.
2) Only one hook to be used on one rod.
3) Unhooking mats and weigh slings are provided to prevent cross contamination.
4) Fish must be transported by an unhooking mat or weigh sling at all times to prevent dropping and damaging the fish.
5) No sacking of fish - They must be returned to the water as soon as possible.
6) Absolutely NO standing with fish unless you are both in the water.
7) Please take Carp clinic with you to treat any injuries the fish may have sustained.
8) No Tigernuts or Peanuts
9) Swims are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure, to make them available for other Anglers from 1pm
10) Minimum of 18lb line, semi-fixed safety or running leads only. Barbed and Barbless hooks can be used.
11) Bait boats may be used with consideration of other Anglers.
12) No swimming or Fires/Disposable BBQs in swims. However gas BBQs are allowed.
13) No littering - please either take bin bags with you or ask for one when you arrive.
14) Absolutely no fouling. Please use the toilets provided. (Believe it or not, we have had this happen and if we believe you have done this, you will no longer be welcome to fish at our lake in the future.)
We believe these rules to be firm and fair, every Angler on Rock lakes must understand that if any of the above rules are not followed they will be asked to leave, with no refund of any monies previously paid.